Monday, October 30, 2017

Legacy...

Hey guys so I know I've been MIA for a while but now I'm back. With my schedule being so busy I end up so tired at night but I've had several ideas for writing prompts that I need to get back to it. First off lets start off asking what legacy will you be leaving behind of yourself & for your loved ones?  Have you guys ever thought what will I be remembered for? What will those last words sitting on your grave marker reflect about you. Well I came across this thought thinking of how things change. Family changes and so do traditions that you once had. Well let me tell you that if you want to see something changed or different sometimes you have to be the one to start that change. I remember when I was younger all our family would have big parties every holiday and we would run around and play with all our cousins all day & night. Now it's a rare occasion in which we all reunite. Our kids hardly know some of their cousins and I do not like that at all. There has to be a change right there. Something must be done so that tradition of unity among our family can remain strong. I want to be remembered as a dedicated mother, no matter what I do I will always put my kids feelings & best interest first. I love my family and I hope to make them proud one day. I will try my best to be the best person that I can not only for my kids but for myself as well. I want to be considered a great friend. If anyone is ever in need or needs a shoulder to lean on I want them to be able to think of me. I will be there no matter the time of day I will be available to listen to any worries or to give any advice. I'm glad to say that for the five short years Elizette was born she had such an impact that even to this day I am amazed at how many people's lives she touched. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her presence, but it goes to show that even little children can have such a big impact on people's lives. Big or small people everywhere that had the chance  to meet her and interact with her always had good things to say about her. I know that I will try my best to raise my boys to be gentlemen and good citizens for this world. I may not always succeed but I will never give up on them no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment