Wednesday, September 27, 2017

A few words...

If I could tell my child something, I would tell him/her...

Wow, honestly it's more like what wouldn't I tell her. First off I would tell her how much I miss her presence here on Earth. I would remind her that she is still and will always be my princess no matter what. I would tell her that even though I laugh & smile it will never be the complete laugh or smile like when she was here on earth with me. I want her to know that she is an amazing part of me. I will forever be grateful that she chose me to be her mother. I want to tell her sorry for not being able to protect her. I know that she can see how I beat myself up for that everyday or whenever I think back to that day. She knows I tried my best to look for her for as long as I could. I'm just so horribly sorry that I couldn't find you. I would tell her that I'm sorry the family she once knew was no more but that both of us still love her so much. I would let her know that all of her friends miss her so much. They ask me about her and want to know when she'll be back. If only I was able to tell them that you would return. I want her to know that she is so smart and that I will be making her proud by the choices I make each and every day. She is my princess and no matter what happens in this lifetime whether I have more kids or choose to marry again you will always be a part of my life. There are no words to tell you how much I love you and adore you. If you can visit every now and then so I know you miss me too I'd appreciate it. I miss your contagious laugh and that amazing smile you had. Every single thing about you I miss. Most importantly I miss our friendship our late night talks or when we would be walking home from school. You would tell me everything about how your day went and what you did at school. I miss you more than you will ever know. Just remember that we all love you and tell your uncle's that we miss them too. I want them to take good care of you and let them know I love them. Hope to see you soon in my dreams baby girl. You will always be my princess.




2 comments:

  1. 💙💜💙💜🎈🎈

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Ev. Thanks so much for sharing your heart!

      Delete