Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Being thankful...

What have you been thankful for during your grief?

There are so many things to be thankful for through all of this difficult loss. I am honestly scared to forget something. First off thankful for Miles our neighbor who without question started up a gofund me account. Even though he ran the risk of being talked bad about he was just looking out for our well being. Sorry for what you had to go through with the bashing of your character. We know you are a kind & caring person. We know that you did it out of the kindness of your heart & we are very thankful for this. The firefighters and police that arrived to do their best in the worst situation. The officer who put up with me and my breakdown as they broke the news to me. I want to say thank you and I'm sorry if I was so hard to deal with. The officer who without hesitation went into the home to look for our beloved family memebers. Thank you for risking your own life at the cost of saving our own family. Thank you to the firefighters who after a week of us being displaced they came to express their condolences to our family. I am very thankful for all our friends & family who never left our side. Throughout the hospital stay and even up until now they haven't left our side. Thank you so much for letting us know that we are never alone. It has definitely been such a struggle. To the Banks family who without question has always been there for us. We are forever thankful to have you in our lifes. Amazing Carbajal family who was able to open their home for my family without hesitation. They have always been such a positive impact for my kids. I will always have a special place dor them in our lives. For each and every person who made it out to the funeral thank you for your support. Thank you to everyone who shared a special memory with Elizette and for loving her so much. She felt so much love from everyone and I feel that is why she was able to be such a happy girl. Thank you all for being there for me. Most importantly I want to thank my parents and my family. Although we have each encountered a loss my mother is such a strong person. She has been and still is my rock. I honestly don't know what or where I would be without her. She has been my sole supporter from day one. She is the one who keeps encouraging me to better myself and to try and find that motivation to keep going. She's seen me at my all time low and I hope that she will be by my side once I reach my high. I know she thinks I get tired of being with her twenty four seven, but I love being with her. She means more than the world to me. To my Dad who has always been there for us. He is a man of little words but I know he loves us so much. To my sisters thank you for being there for me. I am very thankful to have you guys next to my side in my hardest time. I know this loss was hard on you guys just as much as it was for me. I want you guys to know that Elizette loved you guys so much. Liz thank you for always welcoming us in Arizona with open arms. She enjoyed every trip we made out there. Thank you Betty for every memory you let us make with Benjamin. You know she always said that he was her brother. She looked after him just as if he was her brother. We love you guys so much. Angie thank you for always sharing good memories with her. I know she enjoyed doing your makeup. For letting her do your hair and playing dress up with her. Also thank you for letting her takeover your Snapchat and camera with her always wanting to take pictures. Danny thank you for putting up with Elizettes tantrums. Also thank you for putting up with my kids now. I know they're not easy but you deal with their craziness. I also want to thank Felipe although we weren't together at the moment it was a big loss for both of us. Thank you for being there for us. The kids really needed you at that time and you were there. I love each and every one of you so much. If you are ever in need for anything please feel free to ask. I am always here.

1 comment:

  1. We love her very much!😘 & in thankful we are a family!!!love very single one of you😘

    ReplyDelete