Monday, September 25, 2017

In Rememberance....

What would you like your friends and family to do to honor and remember your child?

One big lesson I learned from being Elizette's mom was how she never saw any bad in people. She always looked at the good from everybody. I want everyone to enjoy the little things. Don't over think it but enjoy the rushed mornings when it's time for school. Enjoy the tantrums while it's time to do your kids hair. Enjoy every single moment you spend with your child. I know I did enjoy everything. I can honestly say that I would put up with every single tantrum just to have her here with me. I know it won't happen but I seriously miss her so much. Always try to look for the good in other people don't focus so much on the bad. I know she always thought the world was so amazing. I am very thankful that she doesn't have to grow up in such a scary & mean world. I want you guys to try & not live in such a rushed state. Sometimes we just have to stop what we're doing and enjoy the craziness or giggles going on with our kids. Take pictures don't be afraid to capture the good with the bad. Looking back at pictures makes you feel as if you were there in the moment. I am very thankful for the fact that just like I loved taking pictures so did Elizette. I have amazing pictures to look at both good and bad. I am ok with that because that was our lives and I love the life we lived. When you think of Poppy from Trolls that's what my Elizette was like. I love her so much.

1 comment: