Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Choosing a fitting name...

So when I first found out I was pregnant I was filled with a lot and I mean ALOT of mixed emotions. I was very young & worried about what everyone would think, especially the disappointment my parents would feel. Well it was a very difficult time to let everyone know I was pregnant. Once we all adjusted to the fact that this baby was coming no matter what the situation was we realized it was a blessing in disguise. Now when we found out it was a little girl boy was Elizette's father ecstatic. She had him wrapped around his finger from birth (that's a separate story on it's own). When Elizette's father and I sat down to decide on a name we both quickly agreed we wanted her name to be very unique. A name that we didn't hear often or possibly had never heard before. Something that she would eventually be able to put her personality into. At that moment we were struggling as a couple but I always saw that becoming a mother would be a blessing in disguise. I would always say that we could always "HOPE" for better days. I was set in having Elizette's middle name be Hope. Since I chose the middle name that left her dad to pick the first name. He had always liked the names Elizabeth and Lizeth. Out of the blue one day he said what if we name her Elizette. I turned to him in awe and said where'd you find that name. He then went along to tell me how he combined a bit of both of the names. I loved the uniqueness of the name and agreed. So we decided to name our first born daughter Elizette Hope Orozco. For those of you that had the great chance of meeting her I'm 100% certain that she filled that name with all the sass and attitude she could. That name fit her perfectly to a tee. She will always continue to be my "HOPE" for better days even more so now that she's not here with me.

2 comments:

  1. Her name is beautiful!�� & Hope was the perfect middle name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verry beautiful.. so thats how u got her first name then i would never thought about that.

    ReplyDelete