Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Hello

Hello my name is Sandra Flores. I am starting this blog as a form/way to release my grief. I will be blogging every single day to a certain question/prompt. I am hoping that this blog can help any other grieving parents or family members. Let me begin by giving a little information of myself. At this moment I am a single mom of two boys who live & my daughter who passed last year. My two boys are Ethan who is two years old, Enrique who is four years old, and my daughter Elizette was five years old when she passed. Currently my life during the week is very hectic I work and go to school aside from taking care of my two boys. I am twenty-six years old and I'm hoping to be a Registered Nurse in the near future. I hope you enjoy this blog and if you ever have questions feel free to ask and I will always answer them before my next post. 

1 comment: